Friday, November 8, 2013

Wish List: Coat by Three Floor


Coat, Three Floor

It is always the same during the period of “wardrobe update” .. I start looking for something on the Internet and literally choke in the flow of information. And after a long and painful search, suddenly I find something quite unique which totally excites my imagination…
But I'm a fashion blogger, I have, if I may say so, a professional habit - when I find something fabulous online, I immediately start checking to see if my fellow bloggers in the world fashion blogger network have discovered “my” exciting new thing and thought it worthy of attention... And, horror of horrors! Sometimes it turns out that "my find" is already "worn out" by well-known and not-so-well-known bloggers alike, and it is everywhere!
So it is the same story with this perfect coat... It just totally fascinated me when I saw it the first time... Like crazy! It is so bright and "trendy", but now, I am wondering how long before it is being replicated by mass marketers...and the question will then be - “How long until this unique thing is not so unique after all?”
These are joyless thoughts that were inspired by me finding the "perfect coat for autumn 2013" :) But the idea of such an unusual design still seems just perfect to me! 
***
У меня так всегда в период обновления гардероба - начинаешь искать что-то в интернете и буквально захлебываешься в потоке информации, но после долгих и мучительных поисков вдруг находишь что-то совсем уникально и потрясающее твое воображение... 
Но я же блоггер, у меня, если можно так сказать, профессиональная деформация - я тут же начинаю искать тех собратьев по цеху, кто точно так же как и я посчитал какую-то вещь достойной внимания. И, о ужас! Оказывается "моя находка" уже "заношена" известными и не очень блоггерами!  
Так случилось и с этим пальто... Оно меня просто пленило... Понравилось безумно! Но оно настолько яркое и "трендовое", что уже выходит в тираж (конечно, объемы это тиража пока ничтожны, но если это пальто начал продавать Asos, то очень скоро мы его будем видеть на каждом углу).
Вот такие нерадостные размышления, навеянные найденным "идеальным пальто для осени 2013" :) Но сама идея такого необычно кроя мне кажется просто безупречной!   




Andy from Stylescrapbook


Mariann from Cashmereinstyle


Julia from Galmeetsglam



xoxo,
Anya :)


Follow on Bloglovin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...