Friday, March 7, 2014

Nude Lipsticks by Maybelline (Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Lip Color)





I decided to do it, and I did it... This Spring, with its joyous light frost and gentle dew in the mornings, strangely influenced me. After all these winter frosts, snowstorms and home confinements I wanted  to experiment... and I bought two lipsticks in very unusual colors for me  - beige and nude.
Of course, for some  people it's a trifle, but for me, a girl with very white, almost transparent skin, these shades have always been a kind of taboo. I always tried to decorate somehow my "face with no distinguishing marks": black for my eyes and bright colors, mainly from the pink palette, are for my lips. And all of sudden I decided to try Stormy Sahara (945) and Nude Lust (920) from Maybelline. Decided and not regretted! :) 

***
Я все-таки решилась и сделала это...  Весна с ее радостной капелью и легким морозцем по утрам как-то странной на меня повлияла. После всех этих морозов, снегопадов и домашнего заточения мне захотелось экспериментов... и я купила две помады очень необычных для меня оттенков - бежевого и телесного. 
Конечно, для кого-то это пустяк, но для меня, человека с очень белой, почти прозрачной кожей, такие оттенки всегда были своеобразным табу. Я всегда старалась как-то разукрасить повеселее свое "лицо без особых примет": глаза черным, губы более менее яркими цветами в основном из розовой палитры. А тут решилась на Stormy Sahara (945) и Nude Lust (920) от Maybelline. Решилась и не пожалела! :)


I must say that I chose these shades without the benefit of any samples; I just used my eye and focused solely on my sense of "like-dislike". And I'm very glad that my inner radar did not disappoint me.
***
Сразу скажу, что оттенки я выбирала без пробников, на глаз, и ориентировалась исключительно на свои ощущения "нравится-не нравится". И очень рада, что мой внутренний радар меня не подвел.


In the store while I was choosing the shades of the lipsticks I was absolutely confident about the darker color (Stormy Sahara) - I knew for sure I would buy "Sahara". But with "Lust" it wasn't so easy: I considered it for a long time. ( I just wonder what would Freud say about this sentence!) ;) Eventually curiosity overcame my uncertainty, and "Lust" left the store with me! :)
***
Пока выбирала, я была абсолютно уверена в более темном оттенке - точно знала, что уж "Сахару" я возьму. А вот с "Вожделением" я долго думала. Интересно, чтобы на это сказал старик Фрейд ;) В конечно счете любопытство побороло мою неуверенность и "Вожделение" отправилось со мной :)



So how are these lipsticks in reality?
The pictures clearly show that both shades correspond exactly to the color intensity of the sticks (I applied two layers on my hand). Neither of the  lipsticks has a shimmer, although they don't look matte on the lips either, rather they look wet.
The lipsticks applied easily and smoothly.
I cannot say that I love the texture of the them. (I still prefer a creamy texture, which hides  the little peelings and irregularities of my lips a bit better.) But despite this, both lipsticks moisturize my lips well enough. 
***
Итак, какими же помады оказались на деле? 
На свотчах хорошо видно, что оба оттенка точно соответствуют по интенсивности цвету стика (на руку я нанесла два слоя). Обе без шиммеров, хотя на губах не выглядят матовыми, скорее такими влажными.
Помада наносится легко и ложится ровно. 
Не могу сказать, что текстура помады мне безумно понравилась, я все-таки люблю более кремовые текстуры, которые не так подчеркивают мелкие шелушения и неровности. Но несмотря на это, обе помады достаточно хорошо увлажняют губы.


Stormy Sahara 



Nude Lust 



Both these lipsticks are not very persistent - they can survive after a cup of coffee, but no more. But I bought them not because of their staying power, but because of the color, so I forgive them that imperfection ;)
Overall, despite the minor flaws I will certainly leave both lipsticks in my purse.
So my first experiment with the color this year was very fortunate which gives me the desire to continue in the same spirit! :)


Try something new - it is so inspiring! :)

***
Обе помады не очень стойкие - чашку кофе они пережить еще могут, но на большее их не хватит. Но я их и покупала не из-за стойкости, а из-за цвета, так что это я им прощаю ;)
В целом, несмотря на мелкие недостатки я, безусловно, оставляю обе помады в моей косметичке. 
Так что мой первый в этом году эксперимент с цветом прошел весьма удачно, что вселяет в меня желание продолжать в том же духе! :) 

Пробуйте новое - это так вдохновляет! :)




xoxo,
Anya :)



Follow on Bloglovin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...